Rio Profits Review Scam or Legit
Rio Profits Software Review
“How would you like to be paid $4,254 by tomorrow morning for life”? Reynolds is willing to share his wealth with a few select every-day people just like you. He’s inviting you to participate in today’s Rio’s Dream Maker Survey. All you need to do is watch a short video, install the software (or app), and set the software to auto trade. Of course, he isn’t here to ask for you money, you can take part of the survey for “FREE”!
What is Rio Profits?
It is a process where 15 beta testers test a piece of “money-making” software that Reynolds invested over 1.2 Million Dollars in and 18 months of his life. After receiving $250,000 you will be asked to provide some anonymous feedback.
Who is Andrew Reynolds?
He is a Wall Street investor who made a personal fortune of over 27 Million Dollars. At the age of 19 he moved to New York with his wife-to-be (Jenny). He was accepted to a janitor’s position at the trading floors of Goldman Sachs. After a few months of cleaning floors he was given a break by a famous trader called Alexandro Mendez who immigrated from Guadalajara and made it as a big time Wall Street Trader. This Mendez dominated the futures market on Wall Street and made a reputation for himself. Mendez is now retired and lives in the Caribbean Islands along with the billions that he made.
How Does Rio Profits Work?
The software “never loses a single trade” due to these reasons:
1. Bare Metal Performance: All the decisions take place on their own “bare metal” servers which are 10 times faster then the public cloud servers. They spot price changes 17 millionth of a second faster than Wall Street Servers.
2. High Performance Connectivity: Their network provides low-latency bandwidth so you can trade from anywhere in the world using any device.
3. Application Expertise: The trades are constantly monitored by a technical team producing optimal results.
4. Wholly Owned Infrastructure: They own all the hardware and infrastructure and don’t rely on any third party providers.
5. Rapid Counter Measure (RCM): This feature analyses market trends 1 billionth of a second before your trade is placed. If the RCM detects a risks it executes another trade in the exact opposite direction according to certain criteria thereby eliminating any form of risk.
What we are witnessing here is a total SCAM, travesty, and a rehash of previous schemes. First and foremost of the Tesler App, but also from another scam called Dream Catcher from which the narrative was stolen from. Needless to say this scheme was also blacklisted a while a go. The lies are blatant, the figures are inflated, there testimonial section is copied in whole, and there is no real proof of winning trades from the actual brokers trading panel.
Is It Free?
No, it is not! So get ready to part with at least $250 and that money will be charged to your credit card by one of the slimy offshore brokers which are conspiring to steal your money.
Other Viral Scams Trending
The ones topping the charts are Epix Trader and Quantum Code.
Signals Versus Trading Robots
If you are constantly deliberating and not quite sure about which system is best for you then its OK, there are many like you. Fortunately our staff of researchers have done all the work for you and compiled a short list of the most profitable and consistent money-making machines. These are all proudly showcased in our recommended section. https://www.mylinkspage.com/rio-profits-review/